Friday, June 4, 2010
Woots! I'm Back Peepo!! :D
Sry for nt posting yesterday =O
Yesterday morning, went to BPP with Eileen.
Went to NTUC and bought my fbt shorts!
I bought 3. HEHE.
2 of us shop until 11.30am..
Then went to take LRT to Lot 1.
Took MRT to YewTee Point to eat :D
We ate western food, Eileen recommend der.
Wah I eat until dam full,
But Eileen tell me dun waste,
So I tried to squeeze as much as I can ler. =(
Took 307 home.
Went to Eileen's house.
Played Mono-poly with her.
Then, guess what?
I went to YOG straight.
On the way in the MRT,
I looked around.. =O
And I realised I forgot to wear sport shoes -.-"
Die, ARGH.
Called Kor, he tell me to go home change.
Then I U-turn back.
Reached home, wear sport shoes, den chiong out.
Ahgong tot i siao -.-"
Took LRT and MRT again. Haish.
Reached Toa Payoh,
Met korkor. Walk to CHIJ together.
Training start le ==
I faster deposit my bag den chiong to my trainer. HAHA.
Began with our first run.
I forgot the actions -.-"
Trainer help us recall.
Got Fish formation,Circle formation,Coy formation,
Transit to fire formation,Dragon formation..
Wth.. lots of formation.
And each formation got lots of actions.
Almost forgot some. HEHEHE.
Chloe haven come. I was alone. =(
Cindy also didn come. I think she need to work overtime. =(
Around 7.30pm, Chloe come and pei me ler! :D
I kept bullying her. MUAHAHHAHA.
Break time, chat with Jieshi and Chloe.
They keep talking about their upcoming O levels. -.-"
Make me so stress. =O
YOG end ler,
Went home with kor.
My leg gonna break!~
I stood for 4 hours. =X
Leg breaking huh.
Today,
Went to school for maths supp.
So many peepo never go wor.
Sianz, but at least 10am dismiss le.
Now, slacking here! :DD
Sharing with you Toda Sensei's guidance here!
"If you put faith first, you need never panic or get flustered. No matter what the problem or situation, the important thing is to chant about it deeply and strongly. Even when you feel deadlocked, that's precisely the time you can bring forth the true power of the Buddha." Toda Sensei.



