Monday, June 7, 2010
Woke up early in the morning with my eyes closing :O
Kor helped me off alarm clock, & i continued to sleep :D
Woke up at 6.45am and chant.
Wash-up, breakfast, School.
Reached sch, Saraniya and lana didn come today.
Maths supp, Mr Ng taught us new angles(corr, int..)
Although I dun understand very well, but I tried my best :)
Went home at 9.30am, coz I finished fast..
Bought my early lunch and home-d.
Now, slacking at home, coz i'm serious bored here.
Dont know where to go and what to do,
just stared at the com for nothing.
Luckily, later gonna meet Eileen for kite session. :)
Hope I will enjoy yeah.
Yesterday went to the Teck Whye Chapter Prayer Meeting.
I saw meowmeow(Wenjing), Mdm Chong, and lots of peepo.
Kor shared his testimonial...
I nearly cried, =(
After the meeting, Mdm chong sent us back.
Zhiyan I and kept chatting ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------
Special;特别

Be SPECIAL!
Peace is something that will give happiness to everyone.



