Friday, June 25, 2010
SYOG 2010!
Went to SYOG Training 19 ytd! YOG You ROCK! Cannot imagine if 14 August is over. =(
I will surely miss my trainers, my training, my YOG friends, and YOG comrades! My Special trainers : Trainer Eveline, Trainer JianJia, Trainer Benjamin!
And all my Delta bestie friends! D:
Cindy jiejie, ZhiYan dajie, Clara frenfren, Delta!
Alan, ZongYi, Olivia! :(
我爱 DELTA 1!
Ytd we get to try our new heavy props,The fish! Aww, 2kg heavy.. how am I going to dance with it,If I cant even hold it properly.. =OThese days, 1/6 also went to SYOG trainings @ Mandai Hill Camp..Heard Ms Goh didn go,I know people hate her,But Ms Goh, Jiayou! :D
After finishing formation runs & Music run,train-ed home with Cindy jie..Saw Wenjing, hahahaha, kept bullying her. :O Joking, keke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today morning, around 3am, I got a sharp pain around my stomach, making me wanna bang the wall. :( I didn't know what happened, but I know my stomach was in a real pain. I ran to toilet around 2 times, alone. :( I bear all the pain alone, tried to tell myself not pain, but my whole body is shivering and sweating.. My whole shirt was filled with sweat. I went to call kor, but he was sleeping.
I rmb this happened once last time, Mummy came to help me automatically.. Thanks to her, But this time I bear this all alone. :( I then quickly went back to sleep.. Woke up at 8.45am, the pain was still not over. It was like a nightmare this morning, but it really happened.. The pain didn't go off until now.
From morning 3am -> 8.30pm. More than 17 hours.. Haish, perhaps its my karma.
Late morning, my cousins came to play maple at my house.. Played until 4pm, told them to help me buy lunch they dont wanna.. Dont wanna beg them, and I cooked noodles myself..
bearing the sharp pain, After I cooked, no appetide to eat. == Wth, cannot control the pain. The pain was killing me, I was shivering as if its winter now.. Haish, luckily now its better, but there's still pain in my stomach. Haishh.
Nevermind, just really hope I could attend tmr's YOG training! Cos I'm the marker and counter! My group need me for positioing, And my group need me to count for the music counts. Hehe, I can say, I'm a totally diff person in YOG, Coz when i shout out the music counts, I'm not the Jianqun u saw in sch. :D



