Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I always want a full family.
I dreamed, I think..
Although I know thats impossible,
but Mr Ikeda always said,
Dream Big,
I may not have a full family,
but I may have it in the next life.
Kor shared his testimony on sunday night.
My tears nearly dropped like shallow water..
Sensei said, If you are sad and let this sadness be in you forever,
you will let the deceased be more sad than you.
Why not think the happy way?
If you are happy, the deceased would be happy too.
His testimony was issued in the Creative Life Magazine.
Interested, can ask from me, got extra. :)
There's gonna be a break through in our life.
1. Striving For Kosen-Rufu.
2. Do well in studies.
3. Attend All Gakkai Activities.
Dinner time, when I was eating duck meat,
I recalled...
Mummy would everytime help me take the most delicious meat,
she would help me find.. But, now i am finding alone..
I Love You MUMMY!
Shall really break through! :D
Btw, tmr gonna go JP for class gathering.
Some people are going,
hope we can have fun tmr.
Shall post photos tmr,
Byes..
I dreamed, I think..
Although I know thats impossible,
but Mr Ikeda always said,
Dream Big,
I may not have a full family,
but I may have it in the next life.
Kor shared his testimony on sunday night.
My tears nearly dropped like shallow water..
Sensei said, If you are sad and let this sadness be in you forever,
you will let the deceased be more sad than you.
Why not think the happy way?
If you are happy, the deceased would be happy too.
His testimony was issued in the Creative Life Magazine.
Interested, can ask from me, got extra. :)
There's gonna be a break through in our life.
1. Striving For Kosen-Rufu.
2. Do well in studies.
3. Attend All Gakkai Activities.
Dinner time, when I was eating duck meat,
I recalled...
Mummy would everytime help me take the most delicious meat,
she would help me find.. But, now i am finding alone..
Shall really break through! :D
Btw, tmr gonna go JP for class gathering.
Some people are going,
hope we can have fun tmr.
Shall post photos tmr,
Byes..



