Your Name's Blog
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

PEEPO! I'm Back. :D
Today went to science centre with my class,.
For the Crime investigation. LOL.
Then, during the lesson.
Gotta be so irritated.
Shernice like so fished up with me.
Like i do forgot to write the ans on the paper or what,
she will say stupid, faster write la.
She not happy den say lah,
no need to do this to me right.
Want talk to me den say properly,
no need to beat mee right,
u beat me, i beat u back.
You not happy, and is she who beat me first leh.
What the hell.
Then saying about tmr's history project.
She said want to discuss from 10am to 5pm.
But I got yog tmr evening.
5pm leh, i no nid to go home prepare meh.
And she said , I dont care. You better come.
She is my boss issit, i must listen huh.
There are other dates that we can do right, no nid all squeeze on this date.
WTH. Nehh mind.
Then she said cancelled..
I know she wanna put the blame on me.
Suan le. Never mind.