Your Name's Blog
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Woke up at 6.01am today.
Chant until I nearly fall asleep..
Before going to school,
found out that my nametag was lost..
Wasn't lost in my house,
but was when I was going home yesterday.
Kept finding until I gave up..
Went to school,
ask from Natasha a nametag.
She said she lost all ... -.-"
Kor told me how come my class all so irresponsible -.-"
How i know wor.
Went back to class.
Science lesson-Mr Lee didn come to class..
Next, English Lesson.
Ms Goh told us to file our English file.
File for 1 hour plus.
Recess, shernice ytd promise me to go recess with me.
But end up what? She just break her promise without knowing.
Haishh, Regret last time before school starts should chant more.
How come so many frens in this school think I very easy to bully?
Just becoz I never sat vulgar then bully?
You all thought I dunno how to say vulgar meh?
Sometimes Shernice and others really irritates me that I wanna say vulgar.
But I think twice,
I'm a Gakkai Member, Daishonin's Disciple, Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism.
So I just bear with it and said NeverMind..
Shernice and the others dunno I will feel like this..
All she cares is herself i know.
Although I am more poor than her.
I know in this class maybe I am the most poor one.
My father works as a cleaner, maybe you all de father works as a manager or what,
but I dun bother much.
I just dun like the feeling of being look down.
Although we are Poor, We still have wisdom,courage,compassion.
We break through the tough path last year.
During Mum's funeral, I nearly suicided.
Nobody knows. Only kor.
We skip meals, even went to the roof top.
My frens tot I was strong,
But in my heart it wasn't.
Before Mum passed away,
She said she dun wish to let anybody bully me and kor just becoz people know
we dun have a mum.
My father dun even care how we feel..
I tot although his eyes could not see, I tot he would still care for us.
But NO.
I made a wrong thought.
I dunno how mummy spent the years with papa.
Without even caring her.
When mum go to hospital,
the fees was all paid by MUM HERSELF!
What do he do?
Always know how to run away.
Mummy, You are great.
I know you cried everytime quietly worrying for us.
But don't worry,
I believe practicing Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism will give us happiness,
like what Mr Ikeda And Toda Sensei said.