Your Name's Blog
Monday, May 24, 2010

Start Of the Last week of the Term. :D
Today morning so tired..
Managed to chant 20mins..
Wash Up
Ate my breakfast,
then slack until 7.20am den go school :D
Assemble in the parade square.
Chatting with Saraniya and Lana..
Sang the national anthem and pledge.. -.-"
Went back to class..
Haish dam noisy and messy der. -.-"
Busy reading my Buddha Geoff de book.
Finally I finished this book !!
Read 5 months alrdy! =(
After finishing this book,
read the next book-Tuesday With morrie.
Played Tap-tap with kengyen 1 round only -.-"
Disturb Saraniya and Lana..
Kept moving around,
went to chat with Natasha,
Disturb Shernice..
Chat with Sara and Lana..
haiya, just exploring the class. LOL.
Nothing much to do.
Today just knew my report book results. =(
I am NOT SATISFIED! =((
I dunwan so many B..
English---C5
Maths-----A2
Chinese---A2(Not sure is A2 or A1)
Science---B3(Decreased)
Art-------B3
D & T-----B3(Decreased)
Geography-A1(Same)
History---A1(Same)
Literature-B3(Decreased)
ARGH!! So many decreased =(
Heart-Broken (U)
Hope I will do well in next time's exam..
Today went to Mac with shernice,Sara,Yenne, and the rest..
I was mad -.-" Laughing aha.
Then went home.
Slack until 4pm, practice piano.
6pm went for piano lesson..
LOL, dam funny der.
Okay luh. GTG
BYEBYE