Sunday, May 23, 2010
Posting~
Yesterday went to the district discussion meeting
@ Auntie Sharon's House.
And before going there, me and kor went to the Mini-Concert.
I was the 1st one to play the piano.
WTH, I'm the biggest there.
But my standard not as good as them.
They dont look nervous.. -.-"
Yet I'm sweating like hell..
I played the song..
Kor was chanting for me.
Hoping I will not play wrong notes.
I DID IT!
I did not play any wrong notes. :D
Thanks to gohonzon and korkor. :D:D
Went to JP with kor after the concert.
Bought waffle.
Took Bus 180 back.
Walked to the CC Mac to meet Carol.
Watched kor and Carol discussing the MC things..
Then Wenjing came :D
We did our sourvenirs for the members.
A Paper Carnation! Tuesday we did 3 hours!
Yesterday finished the remaining.
Hehe! Hope the members like our PAPER Carnation!
Carol did roses for us! LOVE IT.
Its Purple Rose. 紫玫瑰。
I'm gonna do 999 purple roses to fulfil my wishes :D
HEHEHE.
At Auntie Sharon's House, gave our the carnations..
Do Gongyo. Then Kor and Carol were the MCs.
Funny =P Gosho i understand :D
Meeting end le. Most of us stayed back for some snacks.
Chat with Carol and Wenhui.
Kor chatting with Alvin Kor. :D
During the meeting, Kor wanna sabotage Alvin Kor =P
He wanted him to share during Members time. :D
Alvin Kor dam funny de lors! =P
Then, everyone left..
Only the leaders stayed back to discuss.
HEHEHE Me too :D
Went back home holding my 紫玫瑰
Today
Slacked at home.. THE WHOLE DAY.
Until dinner, papa said want to go out eat..
No choice, I followed.
Dam bored.
Tmr still got school. =(
Haishh, tmr got piano too :D
Hope tmr got free time luh.
Haishh, hope school quickly end and holidays come :D
Fulfil my wish bah 紫玫瑰!
Gohonzon! :D



