Your Name's Blog
Thursday, May 13, 2010

Posting :DDDD
Today dam Sianz!
Coz today is the Post Exam Activities.
Its DAM Boring!~
Firstly is watch movie, nt a nice one.
Den, 2 hours of IT lesson. WTH
Its dam sianz.
They teach us how to use microsoft word..
How to type? How to hightlight?
How to bold the words?
DAM SIANZ! I just sat there daydreaming.
Laughing with Sara. Haha!
Then, after the boring IT lesson,
went back to class.. Peer Support activity.
the PSLs came to our class..
play games.
BORED played whacko..
Haish.. dam sianz de lehh.
Dismissed,
walked home.
Bought Waffle.
Home-d.
On com. :D
Watched Down with Love..
Bored now.. Chatting with Eileen.
Cant wait to play Gunz.
Hahaha! =P
Now I shld be in sch for the YOG measurement..
But I joined the SOKA der!
Haha! Soka de dance more interesting mah,
my school de only perform the 5 rings of the olympic.
Diao..
Tmr still got post exam activities..
sianz. Today saw captain
Hahaha! Best day of the week man!
I think she was waiting for elly.. -.-"
GTG, Byes..