Monday, May 31, 2010
Posting :DD
Today slacked at home.
Morning went to eat breakfast with Eileen.
Then fly kite with her in TW Garden.
Went home.
Used facebook, played P VS Z
then kor bought for me Mac. :D
Dam full, coz i ate mcspicy ==
Me and Kor played Gunz.
Kept tio dc der -.-"
Played the whole day lehh.
Kor went to TSC for Joseph's Mum Daimokukai.
Actually i want go der, but tmr got sch =(
Sianz, i dunwan go tmr =(
Coz i dunlike my class leh, no offence.
Dunno why. I felt so extra theree.
Tmr got 2 hours of Maths!~
Die........................
After Maths straight away go IT lesson leh.
No recess or break..
Then got english supp, but Ms goh said only selected peopo.
so 12.30pm dismiss bah...
Haishh..... still got Literature and History project..
I haven discuss with them.
Sianzz, some nt free on this date, some another.
I dunno how to do le.
Haishh, tonight cannot sleep late.
Next time in class i dunwanna go disturb shernice/sara/lana ler.
I rather have less true frens than more fake frens.
Haishh, just sit there read my Morrie book bah :D
Gtg to iron my uniform. Byes



