Your Name's Blog
Friday, May 21, 2010

Posting :DD
Today morning so tiredz! ><
Woke up at the same time..
But still tired. Coz ytd went to the YOG training..
At CHIJ, ended at 9.30pm. Traveled back home with kor.
10.50pm den reached home.. Coz its at Toa Payoh..
Far right. =( Then ytd YOG training quite boring.
Coz my group only 3/20 came. Including me.
Alan in front of me didn come yesterday. =(
I everytime too rely him -.-"
Coz sometimes I forgot my position and steps.
Everytime he guide me :D
Thanks him!
But yesterday he didn come. He got exams =(
So I was in front. Haish.
I no experience to stand in front. =(
Lucky Trainer Evelene and Trainer Jianjia guide me :D
Reached home,
Ate fried rice and drank green tea with kor :D
Ate until 11.30pm..
Slept at 11.45pm. -.-"
Thats why today so tired =(
Today reached school, the class all beating Suresh..
for the photo in fb.. But Suresh today didn come. LOL.
First period, English.
Ms Goh went through English Paper 2 with us.
My result in Eng is C grade kayz. ><
Then, geography lesson.
Got back my geo paper. WOOTS.
A1. Shiok! Geography quite easy to score :D
Then, Science Lesson. Mr Lee came.
Got back Science Paper. =(
Not to my target.
I got an B4! Aww.
Recess.
Pei Shernice eat chicken rice.
Assemble in the hall -.-"
Actually no need to, but Ms Shantini said our behaviour not good..
So every recess must report to the hall.. Like primary sch.. -.-"
English Lesson agn. Ms Goh came..
Went through paper.
History Lesson.
Got back history paper.
A1! :D:D:D
Maths lesson, do finish the corrections.. den free time. Hahaha.
Chat with Saraniya & Lana. Hehe.
After school, went to lot 1 to buy some snacks before going to stadium.
Bought food at Old Chang Ki! :D
Yummy =P
Waited for bus 307 in bus interchange.
Waited for 20 mins -.-"
We were late.. WTH. First Bus full, all filled with CCKsians..
2nd bus almost full, but we managed to squeeze in. :D
Reached there, 2pm plus le..
See peoplez run at the stadium -.-"
SAW CAPTAIN :DDDDDD
WOots! She dam pro de! All get gold leh! 3 medals total!
Wahh regretted not to run lehh.
Captain dam cool der. She run dam fast.
Our house purple not very good in sports -.-"
A lot won by yellow and blue..
Haish.. next year i wan go yellow.
Coz its captain's house colour! :DD
Then, today the sports day its stated to end at 5pm..
Know what? It ended at 6.15pm.
HOW GREAT. My piano starts at 6pm..
HOW GREAT. I was LATE. And kor told me to take cab.
But my piano teacher said not enuff time..
So she postponed my piano lesson to monday.
Haish, but tmr got Mini-Concert! SHIT.
I'm NERVOUS. First time perform.
Hope I dun play the wrong note. PLease!
I must chant :D
Gonna go practice piano for tmr's concert ler.
BYES