Saturday, May 8, 2010
I'm Half Dead!
Morning woke up at 8.45am..
Wash Up, chanted.
Watched Down With Love in youtube. :D
Ate hotdog bread as my breakfast :D
Then, went to the library for studying.
Andrea was rushing me =(
Lols, meeted Weiling at SouthView LRT.
Lrt-ed there.
Reached Lot 1, no seats -.-"
Sat at the children's cornor to revise.
Andrea kept ka-chiao me. =P
Thenn, saw Huimin & Eudora in Lot 1.
Went to foodcourt to eat lunch.
Ate chicken rice! :D
Yummy =P
Went down to buy milk teaa.
Took neoprint in the arcade with them.
First time andrea take with us :D
Thenn, have to go home.
Cosh gotta meet papa at shengsiong.
Went around the whole shengsiong 5 times!
Just to find him.
WTH, somemore he never bring phone.
My legs gonna break siaa.
Then kor remind me to go 2nd floor.
I then saw him... -.-"
I took the dettol and bought waffles :D
Walked HOME...
Walking under the hot sun for 30 mins..
The sun is burning me kay -.-'''
Reached home, pei kor go repair computer..
raining, but its still DAM HOT.
Came home, HELL tired.
Later still got study meeting..
Sure die. Will dozed off there -.-"
Kor wanna go district 4, but I want to go district 6!
Coz i wan go mdm chong's house.. =(
District 4 at auntie sharon's house,
somemore is chinese..
Although my chinese good =P.
But their study meeting chinese so chimm..
dun understand..
at least mdm chong speaks english :D
Haishh.. scared later dozed off, den die .
kor got take a nap just now,
I didn! And i sweep and mop the floor juz now.
DAM TIRED.. Gonna go eat dinner,
prepare to go and sleep in the study meeting -.-"
Byes.



