Your Name's Blog
Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello :D
Long time never post. PSPS.
Yesterday went to the PTM at 9.15am with papa.
Reached school, lots of peoplez.
Waited patiently at first.
Shernice, Saraniya was sms-ing with me. :D
After their turn, I tot it was supposed to be me.
Coz I came after them.. -.-"
Then more people came.
JiaMing,Elcoms,Lana,Bevaan,Bryan,Alex,Banu.
And Kenneth came before Shernice..
-.-" But Ms Goh dunno why took us as invisible.
Ms Goh called JiaMing next..
What the hell. I came before JiaMing leh.
Then Papa so angry lorh.
Kenneth de papa also very angry..
After JiaMing, Ms Goh wanna call Banu
But Kenneth came first lehh.
Kenneth de papa scold dunno what den he went to the chair.
He was like so irritated.
After Kenneth, Ms Goh called Banu.
Waliew! I came before all of them except Kenneth leh.
Sianz! Papa say what kind of school is this lorh.
After Banu, Ms Goh called Elcoms.
SIAN narh. Papa was already late for his checkup leh.
He keep scolding kaobei to me -.-"
Elcoms, then Lana.
Wah pro luh. Me and papa sit there as invisible -.-"
Lana, then Bevaan.
Hello?! I came earlier than them.
My timeslot was 9.15am lehh.
And i waited for 1hour and 35 Mins!
Papa dam angry de larh.
Papa faster chiong there le lor.
Dam sian der. After taking my report book,
Papa chiong to the checkup ler.
-.-" Wah if mummy go with me, she sure go scold the principal -.-"
Reached home, bought strawberry milk tea.
Ate my lunch.
Went to tw mac to meet Eileen and HuiSi.
Go there not more than 1 hour den go home le. ><
Yesterday night, went to YOG practice at CHIJ.
Took MRT with kor to Toa Payoh.
Dam far der. My legs gonna break le kay.
No seats.
Practice, dance.
I skipped the warm-up. HAHAHA.
Yesterday lots of new members in my group!
1 beside me and 1 behind me.
HEHE I guide the one behind me.
The one beside me was in poly -.-"
Haiya all around me is poly de pple.
Then I went crazy with Olivia,Alan,Chloe. HEHE.
They kept acting gay and les.
Waliew, make me laugh like siao.
The trainers also tio our laughing disease.
Finish our run.
9.30pm dismiss! WOOTS.
Collected my baggie, find kor.
Then walk back to MRT with lots of Poly gangs.
With kor, Liyu jie, Chinpeng,Criss,Jiawei,William.
HAHA, all of us switch roles.
Me become korkor, korkor become me.
So farny! Liyu become Zijing. HAHA.
Then, went to take MRT back home.
No seats agn! Wasehh. My legs gonna break kay.
Reached home, eat cup noodles and drank peach tea.
SHIOK. Watch Taiwan drama. HEHE.
Today morning slept until 10am leh.
Planning the class gathering with Eileen now.
Later still got meeting. BYEBYE