Your Name's Blog
Friday, May 14, 2010

2 More Hours to My Day

Haish.. Hello its 14 May.
Tmr is my day man..
But I am in just a no mood to celebrate it.
Thx to those hu gave me presentz!
Andrew, Sherwin, Sara, Lana and Carol :D
i think tmr still have lols.
Shall upload the presents photos tmr together! :D
Haish.. dam SIANZ!
This is my worse birthday ever i think.
No mama, No life.
I rmb last year she celebrate with me..
Kor bought a mango cake last year..
Although she was sick, she will celebrate with me =(
Her hug, Her Kiss, Her face,
NEVER FORGOTTON.
Mama, if I could exchange life with u, I WOULD.
I shld not let u take all the chemotheraphy pain..
Haish.. why I did not chant enuff for u?
WHY? I was such a letdown to u..
Haish.. tmr maybe going lot 1 with them..
And morning I am going to see mummy in the cemetry..
NO MATTER WHAT, I MUST GO.
Haish.. I rmb mama said birthdays are useless..
It just said the day u are born in.
Pointless and Useless..
I such a letdown..
Useless..
Today in school..
Dam EMO.
Coz i dun think my frens care about me..
I am just a rubbish to them..
like they never cared.
When they want me,
they tell me to do things..
When they forgot me,
just throw me away.
What Am I?
Just rubbish.
Even Shernice dun understand me.
Whats the point?
Birthdays are just useless like what mama said.
Its true.