Wednesday, May 12, 2010
EXAMS OVER
Woots! Finally the day I've waited.
Haha! So relaxed now..
Stressed for so many days lehh.
Today's science paper quite hard =(
I dunno how to do some questions.
Haish.. Hope dun fail. :D
And Maths paper, I'm quite confident!
Coz only the last question I dunno how to do.
Grateful to gohonzon :D
My prayers were answered!
Today was actually very nervous..
Today Lana & Sara was supposed to
celebrate my birthday for me..
But I dunwan go causeway..
So far lehh.
They dunwan go lot 1
So, I just went home..
They said they buy breadou for me.
hahaha! =P
Shernice also went to Plaza with bj
to buy my present.
Lols! Thanks them! :DD
Bought fried noodles and milk tea.
Kor came back and ate with me
Hahaha. After exams so free ler. Hehe
Tmr is the post exam activities.
No need to bring books le. Yeah!
Hope got excursion lehh...
Tmr is the IT lesson..
Sianz! My back hurts like hell..
Today managed to encourage Joreen.
Shakubuku!! Win in Life!
If you give up faith, you are giving
up your happiness!
Sensei guidance! LOLS.
Gonna go download songs to my phone..
Hohoho. Bored! JY in your exams! :D
Where can we find happiness? Happiness is not found in a tranquil life free of storms and tempests. Real happiness is found in the struggles we undergo to realize our goals, in our efforts to move forward.



