Tuesday, May 4, 2010
2nd Day of the week..
So tired and bored now.
Today woke up with half eyes opened..
Although I slept at 10.30pm yesterday,
I was still very TIRED!
Went to school with my heavy schoolbag.
Met Huisi :D
We went to find captain in the parade square.
hohoho. But didn found her.
Guess she still haven reach yet.
And Shiqi went to throw the fake cockroach at me.
Screaming Like Mad women in the parade square.
Lols. I know its stupid to scream at a fake cockroach.
But you would scream too when you see it..
Its totally similar to the real one.
Hahas. Lesson began.. with SCIENCE.
Aww half the class was dead.
Thinking about captain agn! :D
Den english class, Ms goh told us to sit according to exam format.
Haish.. I was the last girl.
Ryan kept calling me Dawn. ><
Sianz, went to recess with 1/6 girls..
Haish sadded.
Just now still stayed back for art lesson.
Need to finish the big piece of art..
Tot I could finish by 1.30pm, but I stayed until 2.10pm!
Arghh. Now drinking Chocolate cookie.
Dun jealous =P
Evening need to revise geo and english le.
Byes..



