Your Name's Blog
Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yesterday just finished the Chinese exam.
Difficult =X Today in school have to stay back for D & T Remedial, as I haven finish it. Me and Shernice did a XiangPing acrylic for our captain hehe.
Hope she like it. Coz we are her biggest FAN everr!
Maybe she dunno, but after she receive this acrylic she will know! :DD
We knew she likes to eat what food, wear what colour rubberband, fold skirts, black specs, ankle socks, that we found out ourselves! Hehe. LOLS.
Tmr still got crosscountry. Hope I would run well. HEHE.
Gonna meet Lana and Sara at Lot 1 6.30pm.. So early in the morning .. =X LOLS.
And today during d and t lesson Shernice helped me to change over!
I put down my fringe, fold my skirt..
Aww so many people say I pretty luh, but I was too paiseh to say anything.
And while Shernice was helping me to comb my hair, Captain walked PAST!
Oh my gosh!!! I was so shocked sia. But we haven finish the acrylic cannot give to her.. Nehh mind. Gonna finish it quickly and give her :DD