Your Name's Blog
Monday, April 19, 2010

Yea hello Peopoz!
Thanks for tagging me. =P
Greatly appreaciated.
Noticed this weekend I didn post?
hehe got diahorria(PS if wrong spelling).. dam pain.
Den i missed the YOG training on saturday.
SAT I still went to Jansonn and PX's Birthday Party sia,
I dam good right, PS dun jealous =P
Yesterday went to SYC for the Ngee Ann O&G Meeting from 1pm to 8pm.
Went to play games :D Dam shiok, coz I played with my poly frenz!
Some games quite challenging. Keke. And, at night, got mini concert.
And got graduation for those graduaties..
Dam sadded. Vanessa and Zijing is leaving =((
Will miss them MUCH!! Always rmb
them! And yesterday slept at around 11pm, today no energy to wake up.
Hehe. Today miracle happened. Xinyu my Kindergarten Bestie added me in fb!
O.O 6 Years just gone past and we finally met again! GOSH! Miracle.
Hahas.. Finally, If mum was still here, she will also be shocked. hehe.
Haish, but too sadded, mum left us too early.
Yesterday Kor's testimonial was really great man!
Touching. Tmr still got school, haishh.
Hope tmr no supps/remedials. Coz I want to go HOME! :D Ending post. =P