Your Name's Blog
Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back to posting. =X Cousins peeping what i'm writing. Hahas.
Today slacking at home. Nothing to do. Actually gonna go Lot 1 today morning ders, with andrea and the rest. But got Sharon's tuition at 2pm. So cant go.
And went to Postoffice today to do some things. Lols. Then.. Sharon's tuition..
Wahh she NUS sia. Pro. Hehe. Then I got lots of careless mistakes.. kena scolded. =X. And I saw Kor's testimonial in CL! Lols our picture inside the magazine!
If you can, please subcribe to the CL! There will be stories written by my brother and pictures of US! Hahas. So sianz, tmr is Chingming Festival lers.
Gonna go columbarium pray Ahma and mummy. =( Sure lotz of people.
Haish.. very sadded. Btw, I got my idol VANESSA's CD! Hahas.
Vanessa is not a singer luhh. She is my brother's Best Fren!
Hehe love her songs. Hahas. Especially the SYM song. Love it.
Today not going to YOG training.. coz of some reasons.. Haish.
Nvm gonna end here, my cousin rushing me =X Byes. :)