Your Name's Blog
Sunday, April 4, 2010

Posting agn. =X Today slacking again. Lols. Slacking at home for the whole day.
Coz today is QingMing Festival! But praying tmr. Den.. I tot is today..
So I woke up early for nothing. Blehh. Nvm 早起的鸟儿又虫吃。Hahas. Dun believe?
My grandfather really bought one packet of noodles for me. =] Yummy yea.
Then, around 10 plus Xueling and XueWang came to our house. They thought is today pray also.. Lols. Came the wrong date. Ish Tmr! Not today.
So they just came and play com games of coz. Then.. I went down to buy lunch for the two of them.. and bought myself a chocolate waffle :D .
Came back and cook cup noodles.. Waffle cannot fill my stomach =X And jansonn called me this afternoon to ask me go down to the basketball court play basketball..
Haish den I just joined in with my cousin.. Went there for around one hour only.. And I went home lers.. Tired. Haish. Lucky tmr no school..
Cos I praying mummy and ahma. Lolz. Gonna write letter. Haish.. Okay lers.
Gtg. =X Byes.