Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Woke up early in the morning for school today. Bleh.
Chanted for around 15 mins long and wash up. : ]
Today was just a fine day in school.. Coz I was "Emo".
And our class was seleted to go for the YOG(Youth Olympic Games Opening Ceremony).
But, I already joined Soka :D And Kanna big mouth told Ms Goh. =X PS.
How I wish I could join both, but thats impossible I know. =P
Today have 2 supps.. Science at 2pm, and English at 3pm. Ended at 4pm.
Went to buy waffle and sweet talk when I was going home.
Just now chatting with kor in MSN. He just ended his exam. Hahas.
Good for him. Time to him to relax mah. Tmr got Netball..
Scared.. Coz it ends at 5.30pm. And I have to meet Wenhui for NgeeAnn Meeting at 7pm.
Gonna rush there. Guess where I'm meeting her? Boon Lay.
If I take MRT, gonna reach there around 35mins.. Dat means I gotta go at 6.15pm.
Plus LRT.. But whenever I go NP25, I felt so Matured! Hahas.
Although there is "Age gap", but I took them as my best Frenz! : ]
Gonna go dinner soon. Haven finish my homework. =X
Bye. Ending post with a sensei's quote.
The human spirit is the strongest force there is. As long as our spirit remains unbroken, there is no defeat. In life, spiritual defeat always precedes actual defeat. Guard against laziness, cowardice, carelessness, impatience, resignation and despair which corrode the human spirit and sow the seeds of defeat.



