Your Name's Blog
Thursday, April 8, 2010



With the Ngee Ann Peepos!




I'm back! Yesterday didn post. Very Ps. Coz yesterday my netball end at 6pm and i have to rush to Ngee Ann Meeting afterwards. Lols. Yesterday NP25 Was SO FUN. Representing kor to go. :D I reached there at around 6.52pm at Boon Lay :D
And I met Alvin and William, all Poly people. Lolz. Den wait... the rest of the YMDs came. Criss, YuYang, Jiawei, Hengyuan.. all boyz. I'm so Out. Hahas.
And lucky, Ruizhen came to accompany me. Only 2 girls =(.
Wenhui also came. So total 3.. Haish. And we all took 172 to Rachel's house. Now 4 girls. lols. Then went to Rachel's house to chant for 1 hour. And Introduction
I hate the most came... I was the last 3rd. Hahas. I'm after Hanyen. Weilun also came! Hahas he teach me maths questions. :D
Then my introduction.. dam scary.
Hanyen: Your turn.
Me: Ha so fast.
Me: 要讲什么啊?
Weilun: Just 讲 about your updates.. YOG?
Me: Ha.. 每有东西讲。
Weilun: Nvm luh. Just 讲。
Jefferson: Yea.
(I turn towards the poly people :(. )
NgeeAnn Pple: Shh!!
Me: Er Hello I am jianqun. :D
Me: Den erm I'm busy with netball tournament lors.. training..
NgeeAnnpple: Ohh..
Me: Then I am the shooter lahs.. Coz I am the tallest. Hahas!
NgeeAnnPple: :Laugh.. HEHE.
Me: Ya den, erm before my tournament I got chant..
Me: Then, I duno why luh, I like 随便丢就进。
NgeeAnnPple: *Clap* Hahahhahaha.
Me: Yea so my friends say I got lucky hands. haha.
Jefferson: Yea so maybe this is Shotenzenjin . You have the good fortune when chanting.
Weilun: So, you want to add in about your YOG?
Me: * Shake head*
Weilun: Ohh okay then.
--------------Next Person--------------------------------
Yea so this was my introduction yesterday during the meeting.
So embarrasing yea. I know hehe.
Yesterday after the NP25, actually I was going home with the poly peoplez.
But Weilun got car..
And he said wanna drive some of us back.
So, me and Alvin stay the closest mah.
So we squeeze in the car.
His car so nice wor. Not bad, his father car. Lolz
And I have t squeeze with Alvin, Jefferson and William. Lolz.
Did you notice the whole car is all boys?
Hehe. But quite fun luhh. They all keep sharing jokes. Lolz.
I kept laughing ><.
And Alvin den told me: YAY got Longbang lo!!
Me: YAY. Haha.
So we reached TW at around 10.45pm. Me and Alvin walk to LRT.
Haish first time huh I walk home with a poly guy except my brother. Lolz.
He quite funny luhh. Haha. Alvin took LRT back home.
And I walked home :D
Reached home at 11pm yesterday. Reached home, SLEEP.
Today went to school with an emo face.. Haha.
After recess became hyper lers. Kept laughing like mad.
And today have to stay back for PE and Maths Supp until 4.30pm..
-Waiting for Kor to online.-
Kays ending my post with Sensei's guidance.

Just as a diamond can only be polished by another diamond, it is only through genuine, all-out engagement with others that people can polish their character, and help each other to reach greater heights.