Your Name's Blog
Friday, April 9, 2010

Hellos comrades and all! Time passes quick and fast! Its Friday agn! Woots
Today so tiredd.. Coz got school and CCA. School was as per normal.. boring and fun.
Hahas. PS. Dun follow my bad example kays. Tmr Mass-Reading our class got kick out.
Coz we came late. Lols.. Just stand outside until the bell rang. And went to for lunch.. Then of course Netball training.. Today the korean girl didn came.. Haish only 6 sec 1s. Lol. We train with the seniors. Then individual.. Guess what. Raining!
Haha. And I partner with May. She throw hard balls... Haish and I got hit. My specs broke.. My specs is not even a month! Wth.. wasted. Gonna tell kor to help me buy in China, coz China's specs is cheaper than sg about 3/4! Hehe. Nvm. These days got lotz of family problems.. Whole family keep quarelling.. I also dunno what to do.
Haish! Kor faster come back bahh!!