Monday, April 12, 2010
Yoz to comrades and friends! PS, my last post was just.. too angry . Lols. nvm I'm back to normal now! The Simple Girl! Hahas. Today so tired in the morning. I just couldn't leave my bed!~ And i juz chant for 15 mins. >< Paiseh. Went to school with a normal emo face.. Haish so sianz. Then.. first lesson was geography. My class was like half dead. But lucky I slap myself to keep me awake. :P And was english next. English Ms Goh came in. hahas my class loves her lesson. I think its okay =) And recess. Here comes the fun part. I became so enthu and hyper during recess! Hehe went to snatch sara and lana's bag and waterbottle. Like playing catching sia. I'm
screaming in the class. Lols. First time. Hehe.. And then got NAPHA today. Not 2.4 run, is 5 components. Haish I all get A, only pull up get B. Dam shiok. Annd, ltr gonna go change specs with papa lerx. Cant wait anymore. Coz I wear my specs so blur and painful, its already broken, but i use glue to stick back until my new specs come. I'm gonna buy nerdy specs, those kind of blacky specs. Coz Kor in China also bought one, then he come back he can wear the black nerdy specs with me mah..den we go ngee ann meeting people know we brothers and sisters. HAHA. PS. 2 more days arhh!
Korkor Chiong ahh!! Wednesday Kor will be landing at 9.15pm at night wor. Maybe fetching him or dunno wad. Hehe kkz Gonna eat dinner liaos. BB!
"What kind of future do I envision for myself? What kind of self am I trying to develop? What do I want to accomplish in my life?" The thing is to paint this vision of your life in your heart as specifically as possible. That "painting" itself becomes the design of your future. The power of the heart enables us to actually create with our lives a wonderful masterpiece in accordance with that design." Ikeda Sensei.



