Your Name's Blog
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hies to all! Time flies so fast. Its Sunday Evening!~ Today I woke up at 5.50pm! Early ritez? Yesterday I still went to YOG training lehs, did a lot of formation, run here and there. Then I reached home at around 10.50pm. hahas. Then I washed my face, eat breakfast, chant for 15mins den go down to wait for 3rd uncle der taxi with papa and ahgong. Then, we went to the Chinese Cemetry at Mandai, to pray taigong(great grandfather). First time going to cemetry.. coz everytime I go is columbarium. Then, a lot of relatives there too.. The whole carpark jammed, although is early in the morning.. A lot of people also praying.. Then, burn joss papers.. Until 8am. Then we went to CCK Columbarium to pray ahma and mama. Firstly is ahma.. But too many people there too, need to squeeze.. And we even have to queue to pray leh! Coz ahma is at the bottom ders.. Then we need to wait lors.. after that its finally our turn to pray ahma. Then we wait, wait, wait. Then went to burn josspapers agn.. Damn hot.. And you cant even see anything when u are burning.. the air is covered by smoke. Then the smoke all go to my eyes, make me cry. Lols. Then went back agn, use 2 coins to ask whether ahma eat finish alrdy anot.. try 3 times den can.. then went up to 3rd floor to pray mama.. I forgot the block no.. but I rmb the unit no. Den kept finding lors.. den found. Pray.. Burn joss papers. Finally done, we all go to Teck Whye Market to eat.. Eat Bak Kut Teh, so expensive.. lols. But is not I pay mars, so no worrys. Then went back home, SO tired. Tmr still got school. But wed got camp.. lucky is 2 day 1 night. If is 3 day 2 night i dunwanna go.. And after the camp is thurs ma, dismiss at 12.45pm, lucky friday is good friday, no need to go sch. But after the good friday, den weekend, which is that monday, i think I cant go to sch lol. Nvm. Hehe. Gonna finish my Idioms WS and revise maths and pack camp bag lers. Byes!

When your determination changes, everything will begin to move in the direction you desire. The moment you resolve to be victorious, every nerve and fiber in your being will immediately orient itself toward your success.