Your Name's Blog
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hellos! Back to posting. Haha. Tmr going to camp lers. So bored.. haven pack my bag =X Gonna pack later. Sianz, kor haven sms me from ChengDu.. Haish. Today got 2 supps lehs. Science and English. End at 4pm.. And thunder so loud when I was doing my English Test. Haishh.. Sian.. Hope tmr go camp can be with Shernice, Lana, and Saraniya.. Sadded. Gonna go out for dinner later. Scared no time to pack lol. And tmr is NP25! Damn shit! So lucky.. tmr i go camp, den tmr got NP25! Zzz I wanna go lehs, somemore is at William's house, never go to his house before. I only go before Chin Peng, Yinglin, Criss, all from Ngee Ann Poly ders.. kor de frenz. Lols. Haish gonna miss it tmr! Grr. Sianz. Nvm next week I MUST go. So tired. Okay luh. Going to bathe den pack my things lers. Btw this camp is a 2 day 1 night der. Hahas. But I MISS NP25! Zzz. Coming back on Thurs. ByeBye!