Monday, March 8, 2010
6th of my my independent Life. (Without kor in sg)
Yeah!! Hies comrades! So bored lols. Waiting for kor to online in msn, so just drop by and post :D Keke. Today got school lehs, need to wake up early =( And today Ms Goh didn come lols, so some people happy luhh, but some sad lors, like Natasha lols, Ms Goh didn come she so EMO. Hahas. I still okay luhh, actually we all thought Ms Goh didn come today den no PCAS den no need to stay back until 3pm de lors. But 1.30pm we went to the office and they said got relieve teacher.. zzz LOLS. The whole class so dissapointed lehs. And we didn even had our lunch!! Grr. But lucky the sch not so heartless luhh, they let us have 20mins break to eat. Waa den i compete with Shernice lehs, see who can find any netball seniors the fastest.. but didn find. Keke. Den after we buy noodles, guess what. Shernice told me she saw CAPTAIN!! Gahh we so nervous lor. So panic, finding her. Waa netball captain she wear specs very cool lehs, and with her uniform too. Coz she everytime during netball training she never wear specs and she wear PE ders. So COOL sia plus pretty luhh. LOLS. We are like her fans lols. See her so happy. LOLS. Today uncle come from indonesia lehs. Scare me... lols. I haven finish my Science WB.. =(( waiting for kor to online now. Haish, today just got back my Maths test paper.. although i passed, but i dont feel quite happy luhh.. Didn manage to score full marks.. haish cannot let kor and sharon happy. Nvm, next time work harder. Today went to see her blog, just went past.. LOL saw her saying all th vulgars.. dun really feel quite comfortable, i dun really know if she is writing that post for ME, but i still dont know.? I knew she would said/scold me with all that vulgars after i smsed her. Dots.. she tot i purposely said i got homework? Cant meet her up.. And i act guai. ? And it was like I purposely dun wan to sms her? I did not said I very big too.. I not so free to check my phone everyday and reply to every single messages.. dots. No offence. And I no need her pity on me, just because i no mother, you have? So you have to say all that words? I also didn tell u to pity on me, and I dun nid your pity. And if you wanna scold all those vulgars on me after you have read my post, just be it.. I dun mind. Coz you already scold thousands of vulgars on me isn't it? Behind my back so too. After you read this post maybe you wanna scold me? Maybe in your blog or what? Just be it. And if you wanna break relationship with me? Just be it. I dun need your pity too.. I dun need it coz as if I am forcing u to friend me just because I dun have a mother? Or what? And dont you know everytime you say those vulgars you also hurt my feelings? You said I everytime said NO to you. Den? You? You everytime sms me and said ZZZ, LARSS, FUck lar? FORGET IT LAR. Just because of ur words i get agitated, actually I can just calmly reply to ur smses, but after hearing all this, i was thinking it was u who got me agitated first. Forget it bah. Byes.



