Friday, March 5, 2010
Hies all !! I'm back to posting.. Its been a long while since I post. Hahas. Today morning woke up at 6am. =( Chanted for around 20mins for today's Maths and Science Test. Today's maths test i found it OKAY.. lols coz yesterday Sharon came to give me tuition for my maths. She was kind and funny lols. Lucky she came, if not I would not have understand most of the questions that came out on today's maths paper. So scary los, but I was quite scared for my Science test, coz a lot of questions were difficult for me.. Really hope I can pass. Tonight gonna go to TBSC for Post Chingay Celebration hahas. Tmr still got meeting at Auntie Sharon's house lols. Haish so BUSY these days... just now I chat with Kor for a while in MSN. :D Hahas. Drinking MIlk Tea now. :D Paiseh. Yesterday night I do maths assesment until 11am!! Gah!! It stress me like dunno what... LOL. Ending Post. =)



