Your Name's Blog
Sunday, March 21, 2010

19th Day!! Sorry for not posting yesterday. :( Coz yesterday too busy lers. Morning went to library for HW session with WL, SB, Jansonn, Andrea. But I didn bring any HW, as I thought I didn have. So went there, looking at them. And came home at 3.30pm. Use facebook... explore around, but forgot to post. >< Then 5pm went to take MRT to Tampiness to meet Wenjing(poly) for the SYM. I reached at around 6.30pm.. but I didn know where was the Mac, coz I was meeting her at mac. Then I saw the signboard say MAC <<< So, I followed. When I reached, I found out the mac was different as the last time's one. So, I quickly went back to the interchange and find out the route how to go to the mac. So I recalled... and walked towards the Mac. So Yinglin(poly) there, chatted with her :). Waited for Wenjing to come.. Then after she reached, went to foodcourt for dinner with the poly people.. Then around 7.30pm, went to HQ, seated. Then the show starts at 8pm. Ended at 9.30pm. During the SYM, I cried more than 3 times! So touching! Especially when Toda Sensei died.. I burst out to tears.. Toda Sensei, Ikeda Sensei, and Makiguchi sensei(although not in show), they are the 3 sensei's I will respect forever! Coz all soka members are their disciples!! After the SYM, I then knew more about Toda Sensei, Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism and Human Revolution! Would love to see the show again! I believe even I watched 5 times, I would still cry. :) Proud to be a SSA Member. :)