Friday, March 19, 2010
17th Day. :)
Hies to all. Now its 10.53pm if i'm not wrong. Just reached home, went to Criss house for NP25 Meeting! Today a few people did not turn up,lols. Zijing, Liyu, Huixian, Geneva, Jefferson.(All from Poly). Lols. During the introduction, my heart was beating so fast lols. I was the 3rd one to introduce.. Damn scary. Today whole day so tiring. Tmr gonna sleep until 9am lers. Today morning woke up early to prepare the bbq party. In the end, it was so boring. Actually we prepared water bombs, there were many events lining up. But when I was going to Bukit Batok to collect my specs, heard people said they started to play the water bombs already. When I got back, no more water bombs left. Lols. So, we played kite in the end. When I reached there, my whole body was wet.. Eileen said everybody must be wet, But i dun see the point why HuiMin and Eudora were not wet. Lols. Then have kite competition.. guess what? The kite was quite ____ Have to run fast then the kite can fly up high lols. In the end, most of us went home, the boys went to Sherwin's house to play other things.. After that went straight home as I left 5 mins to rush to piano lesson.. When i reached, I was the last to arrive.. Had 1 hour lesson there, and went home again. 6.35pm I went to take bus 187, but after 5 to 10 mins I realised I waited at the wrong bus stop.. And time was running out, so I just went to took MRT(Mass Rapid Transit). When I reached there, called Weilun(Poly), as I only knew his number among the YMDs. Followed him to KFC, saw a lot of poly people there too. Feel like I was in Poly life now, had so much freedom, and they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT(100%) from 6.1 and my secondary 1 class BOYS. They were SO caring, friendly, responsible. Although they might playplay(joke) sometimes, but they were serious when they were supposed to be. Not like the boys in 6.1 and in my 1/6 class boys, they were like so childish, not responsible, petty, not matured. Today during the bbq party, when we told the 6.1 boys to clean up, they would rather say " THIS RUBBISH NOT I THROW DE", but completely different, the poly guys they will just pick up and throw the litter although the litter is not theirs. Really hope my life was in Poly. This 4 years will pass quickly. During the NP meeting, I shared my results as all of them shared too.. They were like so shocked when they heard. I went from down to up. =P C5 for English, B3 for Art, A2 for Literature, D and T, Maths and Science, A1 for Chinese, History and Geography. Lols. But I felt my english was so bad. So, they were discussing about the coming OIC, instituition meeting in April too, lucky kor was back at that time. :) Went home with Rachel, from poly too in the MRT. But she alight first. Lols. So, Wenjing(Poly) called me in LRT just now too, meeting her at tampiness tmr! So excited for tmr! Got the MAJOR Event coming. SYM!! Pity kor cannot come.. Hope I would enjoy the SYM tmr. Hehe gonna go and meet all the Poly people again tmr. Byes!! See ya!



