Friday, March 12, 2010
10th day of my independent life.(Without kor in sg)
Hellosih!! Hies frenz !! I'm BACK!! Keke yesterday didn post if you haven notice..LOLS. Yesterday too busy. LOLS. I came back home at around 4.30pm yesterday lehs. Got supp mah.. Den weilun, wenhui and the rest suddenly call me at the same time sia.. ask me got go the the NP25 yesterday anot.. den i jus said YES. LOLS.. Den i was like checking which station need to switch MRT.., but i was also waiting for kor to online MSN so i can ask him ma, more faster. KEKE. But I didn noe he was oline, coz he appear offline. LOLS. Den 5.30 he talked to me.. den i was like quickly asked him how to go and how long.. He said one and a half hours to tampiness..wahh.. I shocked lors.. Coz i was late already.. Den faster bathe and chiong there. Wahh sehh i stand at the MRT stand until legs so tired.. so sleepy LOLS. But I stil took out the buddha geoff and me de book and read lols. I read a lot of pages luhh, den when i reaching i keep the book lers.. Den actually wenhui say she come and fetch me and control station. but dunno why become ying lin and criss come fetch me. lOLS. Den just folo them lor. When reach there, only 4 pple reach nia, the rest haven. So went to walk around, buy bread with them.. CHAT CHAT :D. LOLS. Den we took bus 219 to ying lin de house.. I was like actually felt quite "Out" / "Extra" Coz they all from ngee ann poly de leh, almost same age as Korkor, only me from sec sch de lols. But after that most of them talked to me.. den I felt the warmness of NPSD! Keke. Den another introduction.. walao.. so scary lols.. I said my name.. den about netball lors.. keke. Den after that I knew so many new friends yesterday lehs! All from 17-22 de sia. All so big hor? But they are like my best best friends lols. They were so CARING!! I knew erm Rachel, Simin, Vivian, Dawn.. den some i became closer friends, like wenjing, wenhui, criss, weilun, rachel, simin. KEKE. So funny lor yesterday. Keke hope i can attend the next NPSD meeting. :D LOLS.



