Friday, January 15, 2010
Yeah finally its a FRIDAY!!~ Woots damn happy today. :D Cos today can sleep late, and tmr wake up late which I had not do so for a week :P Today is TIRING!~ Woke up at around 6am...and walked to school at 7.15am. I was carrying a "Heavy" bag..lots of textbooks and workbooks inside. Today's lesson...cant say boring luhhs, its just Ok. Hahas... Ehh today first lesson was English, 1 hour nia, but form teacher wasted 1/2 an hour to collect some forms, so English lesson left 1/2 h. Lols, after that Science...went to Science Lab, kinda boring...Need draw. =( Haish today Art Lesson 1 and 1/2 hrs, but I forgot to bring Sketch Book~~ Grr keep forgeting here and there. Dots. Then today 1pm actually got Mass Reading period, but teacher said dunhave, instead we have a 1 hour Recess~~ Haishh recess time kept sms-ing friends. Hahas! Den after that, tired again, got CCA 3 hours... When I reached home, I nearly fall...bag too heavy... >.< Den after that went to bathe and prepare for piano lers. 6am start lehs...Some songs I forgot to practice, no time.. But lucky teacher today never test, she want me to learn exam songs. Lols quite tough for me lehs, I like a little confused, but after that I understand lers :D Love Piano 4eva!! Piano Rocks!!~ :D



